Welcome to Sandwell Park

New Lady Members

No Entry Fee from 1st September 2015 until 30th April 2016

click here for details

Sandwell Park Golf Club is a traditional members golf club

It was formed as West Bromwich Golf Club in 1895 and moved to Sandwell Park at Christmas 1897, on land owned by the Earl of Dartmouth.

In 1946 the Club purchased the land from the Earl and since that time it has continued to develop. The Old Clubhouse was demolished in the early 1990's and a superb modern one built which is second to none. It is now in the enviable position of being one of the leading clubs in the West Midlands.

Current course condition –

Local weather